LocalEats featured blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Napolis Restaurant & Pizza

Napoli's is located at Jones Road and Grant Road.  It is more on Jones set back a bit from Grant on the northern side. 

It is a family Italian restaurant.  They also have a mighty fine pizza.  What I normally get though is the Manicotti.  The cheese inside this tube of delightful taste is so creamy it melts in your mouth. 

However before you even get to that part you are given the choice of house or caeser salad.  My friends do not choose either of these.  While they may be good you would be doing yourself a disservice.  Ask for the small greek salad instead and prepare to have your taste buds tantalized.  With the capers, feta cheese, calamata olives, homemade greek dressing, and the most amazingly sweet red onions.  Seriously I would eat that onion like an apple, and I am here to tell you friends I do have an onion threshold.  These are unlike any I've had before.  Love the salad, can you tell?  They also serve Italian bread with butter.  I like to sprinkle a little sea salt on the situation.  So good. 

Back to the Manicotti.  It is served bathed in sauce and covered with mozarella cheese.  If you ever see me there and are seating near me forgive the noises you hear coming from my table.  I am in heaven for those six to seven bites.  I always have leftovers, because after bread, salad, and one Manicotti I am completely satisfied. 

I am very lucky as well, because they deliver to my house.  I can not tell you how awesome it is to be able to eat that entree when I do not feel so well. 

I would definitely recommend going to Napoli's and enjoying some down home Italian food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment